Sunday, November 21, 2010

If you plan on breaking up w/ your girlfriend, you should pick another & make progress w/ her.How far can I go?

If your relationship isn't working out, you need to move on eventually. However, you don't want to break up, wait a month finding another and start from scratch. Therefore, us non-virgins all know that we need to pick another girl and get her close so that you can move on asap.



The question is, how far can I go? Obviously I can't kiss the replacement or have sex with her. Having coffee with her is okay too. However, am I allowed to go to a movie together with her? How far can I go?If you plan on breaking up w/ your girlfriend, you should pick another %26amp; make progress w/ her.How far can I go?
Anything further than a meal together (although not necessarily considered ';cheating';) will make you look bad. I would advise against the movie, but you MAY be able to get away with it (especially if you have been friends with this girl for awhile).

No comments:

Post a Comment