Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Poll: Guys, don't you ever hate those awkward times after you and your girlfriend break up?

I broke up with my girlfriend, and we're still friends, but there's still some moments when its really awkward. It's okay to hang around her and her friends, but a lot of times we get to a conversation where it's just really awkward between us. I just hate how it doesn't feel normal around her sometimes. It feels pretty weird sometimes when we're alone too, cuz there's some really awkward moments and we used to some things differently. I hate that awkward air between us, wish it could all be fixed.

Has anyone else ever felt like that after a breakup? Anyone share my thoughts?Poll: Guys, don't you ever hate those awkward times after you and your girlfriend break up?
ya sux.

No comments:

Post a Comment